- Be part of a growing community dedicated to Protech education and information
- Stay up to date with the latest Protech information and updates
- Network with key figures in the sector
- Access events, building tours, seminars, webinars, blogs and white papers
- Take part in case studies and live client trials of the latest operational technology
- Access our “Knowledge Bank” of leading industry experts from research, development, manufacturing, software, project management, procurement, contracting and consultancy
- Get up to date guidance and advice on smart technology projects or requirements
All TEMA members automatically also become Associate members of BESA with the following additional benefits:
- Use of the BESA Associate logo
- Opportunity to contribute to BESA research, reports and articles
- Opportunity to join the BESA Consultancy Service
- Receive relevant communications from BESA, including the BESA E-news and Technical Bulletin
- Receive invitations to join topical events and webinars, including a free place at the BESA National Conference
- Discounted courses through the BESA Academy including the Health, Safety and Environment Test and the F-Gas Certificate plus access to free building services sector CPD courses
How Do I Join?
Simply complete the enquiry form and a member of the TEMA team will be in touch.
Membership is on an individual basis and the annual fee is £96.00 or £8/month D/D. Should you have been made redundant during the recent pandemic then we will waive your membership fee.